• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

By the power of GREYSKULL...

40 posts in this topic

I was going to pm you this today MR.9.8!

What do you think the final price will be? either way I guess that means the dc presents #47 9.8`s might go down pricewise.

I was going to pm you this today MR.9.8!

What do you think the final price will be? either way I guess that means the dc presents #47 9.8`s might go down pricewise.

I really think the final price may be in the $1,000 to $2,000 price range. With 9 days to go it's already at the $300.00 mark so we know there is a demand. I don't know if the prices on the 9.8's out there would necessarily go down I would think the opposite would happen.

Sweet book, for sure. Been meaning to pick up a copy one of these days (not a 9.9, of course).

I didn't even know there was a new He-Man movie coming out (until I clicked on the link). How could they ever top the Dolph Lundgren one? :insane:

Retarded like a fox. Whip the Ebay community into a frenzy, get some posts about it here, get the most notoriety for the book possible and then run the auction subsequently with a $1500 reserve or no reserve. Why not get the free advertising on a book like this?