• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

By the power of GREYSKULL...

40 posts in this topic

The book has been sold to a client who has boughten from us numerous times, I got real close to what my reserve was. That book is so hard to find in 9.8, a 9.9 is truely in a class by itself. (thumbs u
EXCELENT! :headbang:

The book has been sold to a client who has boughten from us numerous times, I got real close to what my reserve was. That book is so hard to find in 9.8, a 9.9 is truely in a class by itself. (thumbs u

Well it is now listed for 10K on C-Link :gossip:

Are you serious???

If this hobby doesn't make you laugh, it will make you cry.

Well, since you can't offer less than 1/2 asking price on Clink (I think that's still right) my best guess is it's not going anywhere for any amount.

The book has been sold to a client who has boughten from us numerous times,

He did WHAT to you now?

:kidaround:

The book has been sold to a client who has boughten from us numerous times,

He did WHAT to you now?

:kidaround:

I'm a 40 year old numbers guy, my grammer has already peaked. Just glad to wake up in the morning everyday. lol

How rare is it in cgc 9.8 compared to Transformers # 1 or GI JOE #1?

Both Transformers and GI JOE both had major movies over the summer and now both books can be had for about $100 in CGC 9.8, I really don`t see why Masters of the Universe dcpresents #47 cgc 9.8 should go for more then them. any thoughts on this?

well its a dc so right away its going to be harder to get than those marvels. the other two properties are more popular but still I can see a bit of a premium on this book over those other two....... but ultimately I wouldn't buy any of them :insane:

DC Comics Presents was not collected, stored and saved as well as Marvel books, but there are still plenty of HG copies to be had. I think it is a great book and always had a soft spot in my heart (or head) for issues like this.