• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL SOLD

24 posts in this topic

I spent a little more than I was planning on the last Comiclink Auction :insane: so I'm going to be re-listing a few early ASM slabs at newly reduced prices and perhaps a raw book or two :)

Also this time around priority USPS shipping in the US is included in the price. If you're outside the US I will discount the cost of shipping in the US from your shipping cost (if that makes sense hm ).

Payment by Paypal preferred. (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-Man 4 CGC 5.0 W SOLD

First App. of Sandman

I purchased this book back in 10/2008 for $675.00 I'm listing it here for substantially less.

Take advantage of these "soft" market prices and pick yourself up this nice copy.

This is a really nice looking copy for the grade and it has WHITE pages to boot :o

Amazing Spider-Man 5 CGC 6.0 OWW SOLD

First App. of Dr. Doom out of FF

I purchased this book back in 10/2008 for $600.00 I'm listing it here for substantially less.

Take advantage of these "soft" market prices and pick yourself up this nice copy.