• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Found my book!

93 posts in this topic

Awwww...yer special, too.....

:luhv:

119172482c35f2c3ad1.jpg

wow....wow....wow....wow

Hey Rock you and your dad almost look like brothers....he looks pretty young for being yur dad.... lol

No, that's you and me. I'm on the right. Don't you remember, that was our vacation to Cedar Bluff, Alabama. We had a couple of blowouts on the road.

(thumbs u

Sweet tats, RMA. I can't tell if that is Jesus or Berlioz on your shoulder, though.

Ol' Hector, of course.

If you hear the faint sounds of a banjo being lightly plucked in the distance while looking at this picture, you're on the right track...

Hey......is that Bert Reynolds way, way back there in the background?

Not Burt Reynolds...maybe Bert & Ernie...

my guess is it is a legitimate human error

Yup, they had what 3,000 books in this auction and recently moved to a new place. The book could have been shipped to someone in error.

Or just put back into a "wrong" box.

Stuff happens.

119172482c35f2c3ad1.jpg

wow....wow....wow....wow

Hey Rock you and your dad almost look like brothers....he looks pretty young for being yur dad.... lol

No, that's you and me. I'm on the right. Don't you remember, that was our vacation to Cedar Bluff, Alabama. We had a couple of blowouts on the road.

(thumbs u

Sweet tats, RMA. I can't tell if that is Jesus or Berlioz on your shoulder, though.

A Berlioz reference on a comic forum. You're my new hero (worship)

119172482c35f2c3ad1.jpg

wow....wow....wow....wow

(thumbs u

A Berlioz reference on a comic forum. You're my new hero (worship)

There's SOME culture on this board, if you dig deep enough.

Most of the culture on this board needs to be treated with a large dose of amoxicillin...

I find that the type of culture finding its way into these threads prefers a regular flow of Acidophilus and Bifidus. I prefer a natural approach.

If you hear the faint sounds of a banjo being lightly plucked in the distance while looking at this picture, you're on the right track...

integritous Definition - The Unword Dictionary

Definition of integritous :. (ĭn-tĕg'rĭ-təs). 1. (adj.) Characterized by integrity.

stop using such big words

Isn't the OP a "friend" of ComicSupply? I thought he'd be used to comics being mislaid (shrug)

So I take it that you think I should be ok with what happen because I know CS? Or are you saying that it's ok becuase I know CS? Here's the problem with that, I have known CS before he opened his store. Do I condone what he has done? No. I try to stay out of the mess because it's not good to mix buisness with friendship. I have told CS how I felt about the problems he has and thats all I can do.

integritous Definition - The Unword Dictionary

Definition of integritous :. (ĭn-tĕg'rĭ-təs). 1. (adj.) Characterized by integrity.

stop using such big words

i see what you did there.

and as far as "integritous" goes...:eyeroll:

ComicLink misfiled my books that I had consigned to them (in person) to auction and they missed the auction. They found the books. It all worked out for the best as I sold them myself for more than they estimated they would bring and I didn't have to pay any commissions.