• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand new Red Band Kick *spoon* Trailer

96 posts in this topic

I probably will not see the movie. I find it offensive.

:(

Oops, you've entered the wrong screening....Pride and Prejudice is right this way sir..mind your skirt.

:kidaround:

Obviously, the film is offensive. Thank goodness there are several choices at the local cinema.

I agree with you. Too much vulgarity for my liking.

But that is what makes it Kick-! :cool:

I don't have any problem with sex and violence, and it has nothing to do with the fact that it is "kick ".

I'm just not into movies that swear every 5 minutes. Never liked em, never will. if I hear that the language isn't as bad as I'm assuming, I will see the movie.

I get the feeling I'll love the movie, and hate myself for watching it.

That's how I felt after finally watching both volumes of KILL BILL. :frustrated:

I wonder if the girl will snort the cocaine like substance in the movie, like she did in the comics

Great. Another reason for me to hate the movie.

I wonder if the girl will snort the cocaine like substance in the movie, like she did in the comics

It was eluded to being cocaine, but Hit Girl thought it was a

"super secret chemical compound that would give her the strength of

ten men, designed by scientiest."

Im not going to lie people, i think this movie will suck...just not diggin it

+1

I had posted a while back about not being very keen on one of the other trailers. Since then I've read the all the comics in the series to date so I have a clue about the source material, and I'm still not that excited about this movie. I suppose it's possible the movie will do justice to the comic it is based on, but the comic didn't do anything for me, so I don't expect anything from the movie.

As an aside, which has nothing to do with my doubts about the movie but more to do with my ongoing gripe with comic book adaptations' accuracies, why did they change the teacher he likes to his English teacher (as opposed to math or science)? Why did they give the Joker a last name, or make Batgirl Alfred's niece? I don't understand changing something, even the most minor detail, just for the sake of changing it.