• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ardian Syaf Update 2 - Superman/Batman Pages FS!

3 posts in this topic

A little later than promised, I’ve just completed part two of an update to my galleries of art for sale by Ardian Syaf including pages from Superman/Batman #69 featuring Bats and Supes!

The earlier update of Ardian’s fabulous looking covers to 3 Superman/Batman issues sold so quickly I barely had time to blink ;) This update includes some great looking pages showcasing two of the most well known heroes in any universe!

You can see this latest update here –

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Please note that it has just been announced that Ardian will be taking over as penciller on the Green Lantern Corps title and will also be contributing to the Brightest Day mini-series.

As always, if you wish to contact me to discuss a purchase or have a query, please e-mail me at – roydster@yahoo.com Paypal is my preferred method of payment and all artwork is packed in sealable plastic bags and shipped flat between 2 sheets of ½ inch thick foam core board. Best,

Royd

(Original art dealer handling the sale of Ardian Syaf, Nicola Scott, Colin Wilson and Ben Stenbeck’s original art).

Hey Joe! I was very pleased to have been able to help you acquire some of Ardian's dynamic artwork - thanks for your order :) I really think that Ardian is fast developing into a major talent and is one to watch! Warm regards,

Royd