• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isabella's AUCTION Fundraiser: 12 LOTS! Ends 2/28- CGC, Sig Series, More-THANKS!

243 posts in this topic

I just wanted to share a message I just received on Facebook from Josh and Cara. They are simply blown away by all your help and generosity. They have received over $1,000 already in straight contributions and bidding donations. Now that I'm aware of everyone that has donated, and how generously... I have to say how honored I am to have all of you great guys and gals as friends. "Thank you" again for caring... and helping my family so much. It's quite humbling to feel the full force of this type of good will and generosity.

:foryou:

(thumbs u

:news:Round I (Auction Lots #1, #2, #3 & #4) ENDING SOON!

SUNDAY, FEB 21st at 11:00pm.

Lot #1... currently at $300 (Comicopolis)

Lot #2... currently at $300 (Comicopolis)

Lot #3... currently at $130 (Greggy)

Lot #4... currently at $200 (ashsaytr)

:golfclap:

Thanks to all the bidders on the new lots!

ashsaytr, Skynwalker, MedicAR, Worldsbestcomics, Rich Henn

Be back soon to finalize Round I

and I'll update Round II (Lots #5 through #12+?) tomorrow...

:news:FINAL RESULTS!: Round I (Auction Lots #1, #2, #3 & #4)

Lot #1... Final Bid $300 (Comicopolis)

Lot #2... Final Bid $300 (Comicopolis)

Lot #3... Final Bid $180 (jonjesper)

Lot #4 (Donated by Juan, Eddy & Elrod!)... Final Bid $200 (ashsaytr)

:golfclap:Thanks everyone! All winners please send your winning bid amounts to the same paypal address you sent your "particpation donation" to AND PM me your shipping address! THANKS AGAIN!

:foryou: