• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isabella's AUCTION Fundraiser: 12 LOTS! Ends 2/28- CGC, Sig Series, More-THANKS!

243 posts in this topic

MedicAR:

I only mentioned it because in Stein's line of work (as a Pediatrician) he helps children with health issues directly... but in a case like this when he can't, he still made an effort to help in another way. I thought that was additionally interesting and noteworthy. Don't mind me. AND, please don't think that your efforts are not appreciated in a big way!

(thumbs u

ComicDoc:

There IS indeed a 2001: ASO #7... it's fixed now, my typo. Sorry... and thanks again for your bid.

:news:Big Thanks to (TeddieMercede) Eric :applause:

who just donated and created NEW Lot 19!

[font:Impact]Lot #19:[/font]

Donated by (TeddieMercede) Eric

[font:Comic Sans MS]Action Comics #485 CGC 9.6 White

NEAL ADAMS Cover • (last GPA sale $114) [/font]

Opening Bid $50

MedicAR:

I only mentioned it because in Stein's line of work (as a Pediatrician) he helps children with health issues directly... but in a case like this when he can't, he still made an effort to help in another way. I thought that was additionally interesting and noteworthy. Don't mind me. AND, please don't think that your efforts are not appreciated in a big way!

(thumbs u

I meant the comment in jest, my sense of humor is an acquired taste anyway and doesn't always translate well to the written word.

:foryou:

That being said, don't be surprised if I find a way to get back in the game! :devil:

I meant the comment in jest, my sense of humor is an acquired taste anyway and doesn't always translate well to the written word.

:foryou:

That being said, don't be surprised if I find a way to get back in the game! :devil:

It must be because you're broke.

:o

:baiting:

I just received an email from Josh he wanted passed along to all of you...

[font:Times New Roman]

Bruce,

Please pass the following message along:

As the father of this little girl that you have all so generously helped over the last week I am so grateful to each and every one of you.

It is a humbling moment when you realize you can not help your child on your own. Our Daughter has had far too much cast upon her over the last 3 years, but she begins every day singing and smiling. She has taught us over and over again how to love, how to cherish every moment, and how to be strong.

And, just at the moment when despair had begun to rush over us. As the fear of not being able to get Isabella into the hands of those that can save her set in, you all came along and turned things around. We are forever grateful for the generous contributions you have made to our lives.

Thank you for your donations and your messages of support that have meant so much to us.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,

Josh, Cara, Jourdan & Izzy (Isabella)[/font]