• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine The End Wizard World - thoughts?

8 posts in this topic

Got my graded copy back today, and its a 9.2 . Anyone got opinions if this one should go up on the auction block, or should I hang onto it in hopes of future price escalation? Most recent auction of a 9.2 WW edition is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2220100826&category=32767

Not that high a price, but since Im not a huge fan of the cover art, Im not too attached to the book.

What say ye ?

Not for me buddy; I'm tryin' to upgrade. Besides, do you really think that book will have any "lasting" value?

HIS book? Nooooo... but you're hitting on the "long end" of the cycle o' popularity with the BA Horror. I guess that's good if you're looking for a long-term investment or upgrades because it seems like most of it (the stuff I look for anyway) is pretty cheap... but bad if you're looking to have some ROI in the near future.

No rush for a quick ROI for me, I just want to upgrade from what I already have for my own personal collection. Back to the original post, I think this "gimmick" book should be "thrown to the wolves" on Ebay as it is the "new hot book" and is bringing in some nice coin.

Just as a follow up... I posted this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2223901684&category=32751&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSO%3AIT&rd=1

with a Buy It Now price of 50$, thinking... well, ya never know... most recent one topped at 49$

Less than one hour later, someone popped the buy it now, and cha ching... 50$ !

Start Time: Feb-07-04 11:53:30 PST

End Time: Feb-07-04 12:45:40 PST

Maybe I should have put a 60$ 'buy it now' on there...

893frustrated.gif