• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA Marvels: DD #33 9.4, Marvel Feature #3 9.4, ASMs, Avengers, FFs & More

79 posts in this topic

:news: 10% off everything remaining in the thread! See last post for a list of what's left. :news:

Greetings everyone! :hi:

I have a bunch of nice books to offer today. I've picked up a whole slew of super books on the boards from some outstanding sellers (worship) lately to add to my collection! With that being said it's my turn to contribute some cool stuff (thumbs u I also have a nice pile of BA & Copper doubles so everyone gets cool freebies with their order!

:news: And FREE SHIPPING with all orders! :news:

This guy :takeit: trumps all! All PMs will be answered in a timely manner so please shoot me a PM with questions, requests for larger scans or anything else.

I'm happy to ship Worldwide and find that First Class Air Mail is the best deal and gets to where it's going pretty quick.

Marvel Feature #3 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages! 3rd Defenders! $100.00

Shipped via Boxed Priority Mail flat rate with Delivery Confirmation for 10.70. And if you purchase any other books they’ll ride along for free! Canada is $12 and Europe $16 for Boxed First Class Air Mail.

feature3.jpg

feature3a.jpg

feature3b.jpg