• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Fantastic Four #21 CGC 9.0 OW/W...REDUCED

25 posts in this topic

The title says it all. For Sale FF #21 CGC 9.0 OW/W. Full refund for any reason.

Personal Paypal preferred, MO and checks are accepted.

First :takeit: wins!

MY PRICE $550 $500 Shipped in the US :news:. OSPG $647

(I'll ship internationally, Price will be determined based on destination

ff21cgc.jpg

ff21cgcb.jpg

Nice book ! I would have pulled the trigger on this one if not for the date stamp :sorry:

I might buy it if it wasn't in a CGC case...., :sorry:

Nice book ! I would have pulled the trigger on this one if not for the date stamp :sorry:

Buy it and crack it out. Problem solved.

You don't get it :baiting:

I am sure he did get it, but he did answer you with the same irony tone.... :baiting:

Sorry Jeff for derailing your FS thread, it is a nice book that you have here and very fairly priced, it should sell very quickly (thumbs u

How about I crack it out of the case, and cross out the date stamp with magic marker. Both problems solved!! :makepoint:

Yeah - I'm sorry to derail the thread too. :sorry:

I don't mind date stamps at all, in fact, I find them a plus, especially when they are unobtrusive and beautifully placed, as in the present copy. It makes me feel like I'm almost there when it came out on the newsstand..., :cloud9:

Good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

Yeah - I'm sorry to derail the thread too. :sorry:

I don't mind date stamps at all, in fact, I find them a plus, especially when they are unobtrusive and beautifully placed, as in the present copy. It makes me feel like I'm almost there when it came out on the newsstand..., :cloud9:

Good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

Years ago I looked at date stamps as flaws, but I now view them in the same light as you do. I don't mind them at all, as long as they are neatly place and clear.