• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some g.a., some offered before, some not

113 posts in this topic

Did I mention that your are doing a great job for Cajun Investibles?

boudreaux, thibodeaux and simoneaux went deer hunting on the first day of the season. they split up and started creep-hunting, as they had no stands.

boo saw a rustling in the brush up ahead, and raised his rifle to his shoulder; just before firing, he caught a glimpse of hunter's orange. he lowered the rifle, and walked to the spot, and parted the branches. there, in a VERY compromising position, were thib and simmy, the former kind of behind [hee hee] the latter, if you understand my meaning.

"THIB, wha 'da hell you t'ink you doin'?!!! 'das a MAN you wit', you!!!!!!!"

thib says "it ain't what it looks like, boo!!!!!!!!"

boo says "well 'den you better splain it to me".

thib says "ok, it was like 'dis--i was huntin', and heard me some heavy breathin'--i came up and found simmy on the ground havin' one of 'dem what dey call heart attack. so i had to try to save him."

"well, goddam, 'dat ain't how you do it--you got to give him 'dat mout-to-mout!!!!!!"

thib said: "well, how you t'ink 'dis got started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol(worship)

Updated List :)

Page 1

Blackstone #1 VG+ - Crippen copy with COA. $125.

Page 4

Captain Marvel Adventures #17 CGC 8.5 offered before, new price. $650. image

Page 5

Adventures into the Unknown #46 CGC 9.2 - northford copy. very rare; not only the highest on the census, but the ONLY book on the census. $400. image back

Extra #3 CGC 9.6 :o - Gaines File copy. - the anomalies on the scan are caused by the cover--book is practically perfect. offered before, reduced price. $450. image

Funny Stuff #1 CGC 7.0 - offered before, new price. $400. image back

Page 6

Atomic #1 - structurally, probably the nicest g.a. book i own. PERFECT spine, nearly perfect in every way EXCEPT for that slight crease you see on bottom right. o/w pages. the book is basically a 9.4'ish copy, but with the crease. i don't know exactly how it would grade. $800. image

Zip Comics #9 CGC 3.0 - best cover of the run, and one of the best covers, period. $375. image back

All Western Winners #2 CGC 7.0 - Timely, Mile High, offered before, but new price. $600. image

Western Winners #7 CGC 7.5 - Davis Crippen ( D-Copy) randolph scott is dreamy, yeah [think cajun accent]. $200. image

Page 7

Adventure #94 CGC 4.5 - crack on slab, no effect on book. $225.image

All Famous Crime #9 CGC 7.0 - L.B. Cole cover. Offered before, but new price here. $125. image

Startling Terror #9 - looks 7.5, but there is 2" spine split at the bottom. ow/w pages. $100.image

Terrors of the Jungle #10 CGC 6.5 C/OW - $150. image

Startling Terror #10 4.0 O/W - the first issue. 4.0 but looks nicer. alas, there's an almost chip at bottom left. $175.image

Terrors of the Jungle #17 3.0 C/OW - there's a tear on back cover. $70.image

Page 9

Great Comics #1 VG - the first issue. 4.0 $250. image

Great Comics #2 FN- - with the voh 35 gone last month, if this sells i'll be without an x-mas posting this Decemeber! the horror, the horror. $175. image

Can you ALL translater that into north east ENGLISH, please;) ?

Sure.

boudreaux, thibodeaux and simoneaux went deer hunting and Thib bagged himself a dear. :shrug:

very nice thumbnail. see what you can do with the same 3-some on a different deer hunt.

they split up to go their separate ways to get some venison for the table. as boo got to his tree stand and began to climb, last nite's burritos started to cramp him up a bit. he didn't want to get all the way up and come all the way back down, so he looked around for a nice little place to do his business. he saw a tree trunk from a prior fall in close proximity to a standing tree, and saw that he could sit on the trunk, lean against the tree and make a little potty. he sat, and while taking care of the cramps, fell asleep leaning against the tree.

thib killed a deer. he and simmy each had an antler in hand, and were dragging it out of the woods. they come across boo, still sleeping. thib says"'dat's a goddam shame; all the money we spend on our leases, blinds, ammo and travel, and 'dat fool comes out here to sleep on the first day of the season!"

simmy says "watch 'dis--i'll teach him a lesson". so he field-dresses the deer right there, grabs a pile of innards, and goes over and sets them atop the little pile boo's mexican had made. then they head to the car.

an hour or so later, boo comes out of the woods heading to the car, holding his arms around his midsection and walking VERY slowly, grimacing every step of the way, sweat pouring down his face.

simmy says "boo, what's 'da matter? did you fall out your blind, you?

boo says "no, it's worse; i had me some of 'dat what you call exposive di'rea, and some of my guts come out 'wit it!!"

thib asked "and you bin in pain ever since 'den?"

boo said, "no, just since i shoved 'dem all back in."