• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Sketch Opportunity

254 posts in this topic

All the sketches from this round are currently listed as "scheduled for grading" and have been since last Friday, so I'm expecting grades any time now. Keep in mind that it generally takes 1-2 weeks from the time they are graded for me to actually get them in hand.

If you have a sketch from this opportunity, please PM me with your address so I can have a quick turnaround time once I get them. If you have an existing PM, use that one if possible. Thanks!

All the sketches from this opportunity have been graded as of this morning. :banana:

Here's a breakdown of the normal sketch covers (I know who owns the Batman and the Zero Hour covers, so I'll just PM them the grades.)

Secret Invasion

9.8 - 3

Dark Avengers

9.8 - 2

9.4 - 1

9.2 - 1

Marvels Project

9.8 - 11

9.4 - 2

I've only received addresses from 4 people. If you haven't already, please send me your address so I can get these sketches out quickly upon return. (thumbs u

Here's a breakdown of the normal sketch covers (I know who owns the Batman and the Zero Hour covers, so I'll just PM them the grades.)

:popcorn:

*check PM inbox*

Nope, no PM from Hector with an address. (shrug)

:jokealert:

Just funnin' with ya. Send me your address and I'll get your grade to you. (thumbs u

Books have been listed as "shipped" from CGC to me. I should have them in-hand in a few days. (thumbs u

Even though the show is over a week behind us, Dragon Con is still eating up a good portion of my time.

I haven't had the chance to update this thread, but the books were in-hand and most have already been sent off to the owners. I've received confirmation that a few of the owners have already gotten their sketches. :)

I've got scans of all the completed books. I'll leave it up to the owners to either post their books or let me know the books can be posted. Thanks to everyone who participated. :)

-Adam

I agree with you, Sean. This one followed by the Magneto that got done are my personal favorites from this round.

Champion22.jpg

Yeah, I love that Enchantress!

Thanks, Adam, for doing all the legwork on this, and thanks to all who participated!

Ya know...I'm heading up to NYCC next month. I'd keep an eye out to see if I offer to do some more sketch covers that can be graded up there on site (hint!) (hint!) (see new posting). :)