• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Sketch Opportunity

254 posts in this topic

Who's are those...now that's original....

when you said it was going to be a joint frame, I was totally thinking superhero stuff, like someone flying from one book to the other or something...this is interesting, they will look even better once they're slabbed...

BTW...thanks for the roughs..The CEO and Chairman of the World Endowment for Artistic Talent of the Chespirto Corps, and all the Jr patners of the various Chespy franchises have given it ..the highly Sought-after Chespy seal of approval.. (thumbs u

Is that Zuckuss? Who the hell requested Zuckuss? Why do I even know that's Zuckuss? doh!

Because my friend, you have watched the best sci-fi trilogy of all time for years now (thumbs u and you have an innate understanding of the Star Wars underworld ingrained in memory.....like me :o

That's awesome, Mike! I love it!

How about Mr. T vs the Punisher

or Chuck Norris vs. Carbon Monoxide (the silent killer)

I was actually thinking of Punisher vs. Chuck Norris (from his Delta Force days). Or maybe Jack Bauer vs. Nick Fury. Stuff like that. :)

There were some techniques I tried on this one that worked really well. Every sketch cover I've done, I learn little things that I apply on the next one, so everything's a great learning experience. :)

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Great cover Mike!!!

It's coming soon, hopefully you can come out with Steve and I for a few beers.

:headbang: count me in

Mickey Mouse as "Wolverine", holding Goofy's head with one hand (a'la Wolverine V3 #55)...

An homage to an homage... hm