• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Sketch Opportunity

254 posts in this topic

For anyone interested, Mike has graciously donated a spot in this sketch opportunity to the Ryan Caffrey Benefit auction. If you're interested, check it out:

Ryan Caffrey Benefit Auction

Thanks, Mike!

Essentially, I take preorders for commissions to help cover travel costs (coming up from Texas). So you can put your commission order in with me early, I do ask that you paypal me the money ahead of time so I know you'll be picking it up, and then at the con all you have to do is show up at the table and pick up your commission, no waiting for me to work through my list (which fills up pretty quick) and draw it at the con. I also tend to spend a little more time on your picture when I can draw it at home.

So if you interested in prebooking a commission for ANY of the conventions I'm attending, just shoot me an email. I'll probably make a separate posting for it so it doesn't get lost amongst the signature series posts. :)

Creepily awesome! And I love the border! :applause: