• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Sketch Opportunity

254 posts in this topic

Thanks! That Inhumans piece was a comedy of errors. If you guys had seen the...seven?...false starts I had on it!

Next one up...Balen-Style Catwoman! Damn, these Zero Hour glossy covers are a pain in the ! But I think it came out looking pretty cool. :)

Catwoman_by_MChampion.jpg

That looks great. I bet it took an hour to dry.

Thanks! That Inhumans piece was a comedy of errors. If you guys had seen the...seven?...false starts I had on it!

Next one up...Balen-Style Catwoman! Damn, these Zero Hour glossy covers are a pain in the ! But I think it came out looking pretty cool. :)

That looks great. I bet it took an hour to dry.

that looks great, knowing gf she'll be pissed you didn't pick her off my list (shrug) i'm happy with my LSH cover though

Very cool, Mike! I like how you worked around the letters in the title. Gives it a cool layering effect.

(worship):cloud9::applause:

What a great cover! Thank you Peter Palmer for arranging it!

Nope, not yet. I've had to push back the date on it due to paying gigs. BUT...check out my website at www.michaelchampion.net for an announcement about a short story to be published in August that started as a backstory in The Crusade. That short story will give you everyone a little preview of what kind of story and art to expect from me in relation to the two books I'm working on right now. The anthology will be called Fistful of Comics. Info about it will be posted on my website as it becomes available. :)

Yeah, I'm itching to get to cranking on it! I was in my LCS today eyeballing the latest issues of WD; I collect it in trades only, and it takes an extreme effort of will NOT to pick up the latest issues! :)

I can't wait to see it and pick this up from you in Philly :cloud9:

I was going to wait for the next TPB to come out but I couldn't handle it...now I buy a reader copy and a copy that goes directly in storage.

lol

Ordering and purchase will be handled via my rep, Adam Estrella (you guys know Adam, AKA Peter Parker.

Guess you don't know him as well as we do :)

Hate to be redundant (but I go w/ my strengths), but that's kick azz! I think I need you to do 1 of these for me, too. KUDOS!

lol

Ordering and purchase will be handled via my rep, Adam Estrella (you guys know Adam, AKA Peter Parker.

Parker, Plumber, Palmer... what's the difference? (shrug)

lol

ah, sometimes the first read post is enough to make me smile....

Peter Plumber, eh? hm I may have to send Arch a PM

lol

Nothing at all Joe, sorry.

lol

Messing up someone's Board name is not that big a deal when the person correctly identifies their real name. Now if he had called him Eric Estrada aka Peter Palmer that would have been funny.

lol

No problem, Antonio. (thumbs u