• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Sketch Opportunity

254 posts in this topic

lol

Ordering and purchase will be handled via my rep, Adam Estrella (you guys know Adam, AKA Peter Parker.

Guess you don't know him as well as we do :)

I don't know, he's sat in MY lap before. Has he sat in yours? :P

OMG! You just did the equivalent of his mom joining the boards and posting naked baby pictures of him on a bearskin rug.

:roflmao:

P.S. It's not advisable for anyone to sit in pirate's lap. :eek:

lol

Ordering and purchase will be handled via my rep, Adam Estrella (you guys know Adam, AKA Peter Parker.

Guess you don't know him as well as we do :)

I don't know, he's sat in MY lap before. Has he sat in yours? :P

couple feet away is closest.

Do you mean how many blank ones I have available to draw on, or how many I had predrawn sitting around waiting to sell? Those that were posted on Ebay were all that I had sitting around for a while that had been predrawn but hadn't sold at any conventions. I still have about a dozen or so blank Marvel Projects and Dark Avengers (combined) that I can do commissions on. :)

As for the covers ordered for this sketch opportunity, with the exception of one everything's pretty much done, I'm just doing some last minute tweaks. :)

As for the covers ordered for this sketch opportunity, with the exception of one everything's pretty much done, I'm just doing some last minute tweaks. :)

REALLY??????? :popcorn:

Do you mean how many blank ones I have available to draw on, or how many I had predrawn sitting around waiting to sell? Those that were posted on Ebay were all that I had sitting around for a while that had been predrawn but hadn't sold at any conventions. I still have about a dozen or so blank Marvel Projects and Dark Avengers (combined) that I can do commissions on. :)

I mean there are 2 sketched covers on ebay (the zombies). How many were there?

Heh, still many ways to answer that question. :)

Today I put up for sale the remaining Zombie sketch covers I still hadn't sold yet; Zombie Cap and Zombie Hulk.

I had previously sold a Zombie Spiderman, which was my first Zombie themed sketch cover.

I've done a few zombie characters on sketch covers as commissions recently (Zombie Harley Quinn, Zombie Thanos...a few others that escape me at the moment).

In total today, I posted Zombie Cap, Zombie Hulk, Magneto, X-Force Wolverine and Black Lantern Hawkgirl.

At this point, all sketch covers have sold except for the Zombie Cap (there's also 3 original art pieces).

BTW, If anyone's interested, I still have a handful of Marvels Projects and Dark Avengers sketch covers in my possession that I'm tired of toting around to conventions. If you'd like a commission on them, shoot me an email and I'll cut you a deal if we can get it done within the next week or so. :)

Yeah, I can post that Batgirl sketch if ya want. I was just gonna PM it privately, but if you don't mind sharing the roughs on it publicly, I'm cool with that. :)
I want to see it first...OH YEAH!!!! :banana:

Thanks for your reply. The reason I was asking was because when somebody uses "Buy It Now" the auction disappears from view. I was curious what covers might have been purchased before I arrived.