• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So If You Could Spend 1 Million Dollars

58 posts in this topic

With a Mill...why not just commssion Frazzetta to do a painting..

of Action comics 1

You may have just won this thread.

The Frank Frazetta painting of Conan is a very strong piece of work. The fire in the background and sky gives it a special feel, Great to look at. The fact that it is a one of a kind from a master like Mr. Fazetta like you said also holds some weight in the discussion. However, Action Comics #1 is the pinnacle of super hero based comics. There are only around 100 still in existence and this one is an 8.0 at that,SWEET. The choice is made for me Supermans' Action Comics #1 where do I pay.

Action 1

Frazetta's art is incredible and would love to own that piece, but Ill take the A1

I would probably spend half a million on a lesser frazetta and the other half a million on an alberto vargas. The reason for this is these are probably my 2 favorite all-time artist. Both of them understand art, color, anatomy, poses, background better than most artist could ever hope to.

I would probably spend half a million on a lesser frazetta and the other half a million on an alberto vargas. The reason for this is these are probably my 2 favorite all-time artist. Both of them understand art, color, anatomy, poses, background better than most artist could ever hope to.

Besides buying CGC, I would buy you a Speak and Spell. Because I love you...

Over the last few years, I have been to the Louvre, Both Dali Museums, Musee D'Orsee (spelling likely wrong) Picasso Museum, Van Gogh museum, all major museums in NY.........

And you know what.......I am blown away by the technicality and quality of Frazetta paintings over LOTS of the art that I have seen around.

:o:roflmao::screwy: