• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob Guillory Marvel Projects sketch cover SS 9.8 + MOAR!

76 posts in this topic

I'm going to pull an EvilAsh and try a single book thread. lol

A very cool Savoy sketch by Rob Guillory. I know he draws an Image book, but I hear it all tastes like chicken anyway!

Originally, this book was going to be held for coloring by Laura Martin (and if it it doesn't sell here, that is still the plan), but due to the SS restructuring, it had to go ahead and be graded.

$140 shipped $125 shipped in the U.S. or Canada. Overseas, I'll split the difference with you.

Paypal is preferred. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

e30fdce1.jpg

Well, in an effort to do some quick fundraising (art auction ending tonight and I want to make a serious run at it), here are some MOAR books that are left over from my last sales thread, only at much lower prices! ^^

Shipping will be Priority. For the U.S., $8 for 1 slab, $10 for 2+ slabs. For Canadian buyers, shipping starts at $8 for First-Class International. Overseas, PM me first and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge.

Y: The Last Man 4 CGC 9.9

$75

021.jpg