• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadian/Northwestern US OA Dealers

4 posts in this topic

Just curious if any of my fellow Canucks can point me in the direction of any Canadian OA sellers or collectors who may have a decent enough inventory to do shows. For that matter, any US sellers close to the Western border would be good to know of as well.

I'd really like to have more OA dealers and collectors at my annual show, The Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show (www.edtoyshow.com), and would appreciate any leads.

Thanks!

I have OA and SA, GA comics for sale and used to do the 2 and 3 day Edmonton cons back in my glory days. will be setting up for a local anime/comicon near Vancouver, BC 10Mar07. I know several dealers in Victoria already making the long drive up to Calgary con.

Just curious if any of my fellow Canucks can point me in the direction of any Canadian OA sellers or collectors who may have a decent enough inventory to do shows. For that matter, any US sellers close to the Western border would be good to know of as well.

I'd really like to have more OA dealers and collectors at my annual show, The Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show (www.edtoyshow.com), and would appreciate any leads.

Thanks!

We had a booth at your show last year and have booked another this year. :foryou: