• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 61

6 posts in this topic

Another great white and bright color book. I have been saving this one for Stan's sig.

2 dots of of some sort of stains on the back cover...near top left.

one key hidden problem is the center page. The bottom staple is pulled on the center page. I don't know how to grade it.

asm61b.jpg

asm61c.jpg

Can't see the stain dots, but with them and the minor spine stress around the Marvel in the price box, I'd call it a qualified 8.5/9.0 with the centerfold problem or a straight up 7.5/8.0.

i think one is to the right of the boy on the rights head and the other is above the boy on the lefts head..i think

i agree with 8.0

you guys don't think the pulled center page bottom staple won't get it ding more? yes, one of the stain dot is on the right of the boy and the 2nd dot is actually close to the spine to the right of the 1st dot...very faint.

you guys don't think the pulled center page bottom staple won't get it ding more? yes, one of the stain dot is on the right of the boy and the 2nd dot is actually close to the spine to the right of the 1st dot...very faint.

im not sure how cgc would grade that

but i think it would be a green 8.0 unless u asked for the grade hit