• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

79 posts in this topic

A few books and pieces of art are available and I'd like to take a pass at them, so here are a few books I'm hoping to move. There are some books that are great for upcoming shows, some low-priced, and some tough to find items. I'll start getting pictures together and I'll put books up throughout the weekend into early next week. There may even be some Goblins for sale... hm

Shipping will be $8.00 via priority mail to the US. I'll split international shipping. I'm up for offers via PM, but a :takeit: in the thread trumps discussions. If someone wants to claim a book privately, I'll mark it as such as soon as possible. (thumbs u

Books starting within the hour.

Let's get a few books out there.

Detective Comics #27 1984 Oreo Reprint

CGC 9.8

Price: $70 :news: SOLD

If this doesn't sell, I'm going to send this to WWAnaheim to have it signed by Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, Yvonne Craig, and Lee Meriweather before having it run over by the Batmobile in the hopes of pressing it into a 9.9. :wishluck:

DetectiveComics27Reprint.jpg

Futurama #1 with a Turonga Leela sketch

CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by David X. Cohen and signed/sketched by Bill Morrison

Price: $55 :news: Sold

If this doesn't sell, I'm going to send it to WWAnaheim for Billy West, John DiMaggio, Phil Lamarr, and Maurice Lamarche signatures.

Futurama1-Lela.jpg

The Incredibles: Family Matters #1 Holofoil variant (Limited to 500)

CGC 9.8

Price: $45

If this doesn't sell, I'll send it to Emerald City to have it signed (and hopefully sketched) by Marcio Takara, Michael Avon Oeming, and Mark Waid. This'll likely be the only triple signed SS of this book. :cloud9:

Incredibles1Holofoil.jpg

Futurama #1 with a Turonga Leela sketch

CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by David X. Cohen and signed/sketched by Bill Morrison

Price: $55

If this doesn't sell, I'm going to send it to WWAnaheim for Billy West, John DiMaggio, Phil Lamarr, and Maurice Lamarche signatures.

Futurama1-Lela.jpg

hm hm

Matrix Preview #nn

This was the recalled book that was deemed too graphic for the typical movie-going audience.

CGC 9.8

Price: $75 :news: SOLD

If this doesn't sell, I'll send it to the Boston Comic Con and have it signed by Bill Sienkiewicz. Even if for some strange reason it drops a grade, it'll still be the highest-graded SS copy. :cloud9:

MatrixPreview.jpg

Wizard Ace Edition: Uncanny X-men #94

Signed by Len Wein (co-writer)

Chris Claremont (co-writer)

Bob McLeod (inker)

Bruce Davison (Senator Kelly from the X-men movies)

Patrick Stewart (Professor X from the X-men movies) :o

CGC 9.8 SS

Price: $200

Doesn't need much else, but Daniel Cudmore (Colossus from X2 and X3) has started to make appearances. hm

UncannyX-men94WAE.jpg

Here's something I didn't expect to put up for sale, but there are a few books and pieces of art that I'd REALLY like to get my hands on, so I figured I'd put this up and see how it goes.

World War Hulk Illuminati Set

All signed and sketched by Dave Finch!

Each book features a different member of the Illuminati (Black Bolt, Mr. Fantastic, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Professor X, The Submariner)

These are all World War Hulk #1, the Diamond sketch variant. Click the links for bigger scans.

Price: $400 shipped or best offer

If these don't sell, I'm going to get 2 3-CGC frames and put them on the wall.

th_WorldWarHulk1BlackBolt.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-DrStrange.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-FinchIronMan.jpg

th_WorldWarHulk1MrFantastic.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-ProfessorX.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-FinchSubmariner.jpg

Clive Barker: The Thief of Always #3

CGC 9.9 SS

Signed and SKETCHED by Clive Barker

Under the new SS rules, SS books by people like Barker who don't do large shows are now harder than ever to put together. Horror fans, get this while you can!

Price: $135 :news: SOLD

CliveBarker-TheThiefofAlways.jpg