• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

79 posts in this topic

Mark Texeira Green Goblin

CGC 9.6 SS

Price: $110

I originally got this for Willem Dafoe to sign at the Big Apple show, but he Celebrity Authentics pulled out of the show, so it went unsigned.

DarkAvengers1-TexeiraGoblin.jpg

Here's a recap of what's left:

Let's get a few books out there.

Detective Comics #27 1984 Oreo Reprint

CGC 9.8

Price: $70

If this doesn't sell, I'm going to send this to WWAnaheim to have it signed by Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, Yvonne Craig, and Lee Meriweather before having it run over by the Batmobile in the hopes of pressing it into a 9.9. :wishluck:

DetectiveComics27Reprint.jpg

The Incredibles: Family Matters #1 Holofoil variant (Limited to 500)

CGC 9.8

Price: $45

If this doesn't sell, I'll send it to Emerald City to have it signed (and hopefully sketched) by Marcio Takara, Michael Avon Oeming, and Mark Waid. This'll likely be the only triple signed SS of this book. :cloud9:

Incredibles1Holofoil.jpg

Wizard Ace Edition: Uncanny X-men #94

Signed by Len Wein (co-writer)

Chris Claremont (co-writer)

Bob McLeod (inker)

Bruce Davison (Senator Kelly from the X-men movies)

Patrick Stewart (Professor X from the X-men movies) :o

CGC 9.8 SS

Price: $200

Doesn't need much else, but Daniel Cudmore (Colossus from X2 and X3) has started to make appearances. hm

UncannyX-men94WAE.jpg

With some high-grade TMNT slabs hitting some crazy prices last night on the bay, I thought I'd try my luck with a few early TMNT books.

Michaelangelo 1-shot (first appearance of Klunk the cat)

CGC 9.6

A 9.8 copy went for over $280 on ebay last night. :o Get this one for just a fraction.

Price: $50

Michaelangelo196.jpg

Leonardo One-shot

CGC 9.6 (TOP CENSUS - that's right, no 9.8's to date)

Price: $75

This is another one that I'll get signed and hope for a bump on the resub. A great 9.6.

Leonardo1-96.jpg

Gobbledygook #1

CGC 9.6

Price: $20

Gobbledygook.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 Free Comic Book Day reprint

CGC 9.6

Price $15

If you buy another TMNT book, get this book for 1/2 off. (thumbs u

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles1-FCBD.jpg

David Hitchcock Green Goblin sketch

CGC 9.0 (this book would likely be a 9.8, but it's a production error that has extra staple holes in it, dropping it to a 9.0. They defects are most noticeable from the back).

This was a private sketch opportunity from Europe and I was in it for $100, so that's what I'll set the price at, but know that I'm VERY flexible on the price on this one. Send an offer (even a lowball) and see what happens. :)

Price: $100

DarkAvengers1-HitchcockGoblin.jpg

Let's finish the night on a high note:

Mike Zeck Wolverine

CGC 9.8

Price: $275

Par2ch was offering headsketches through a private opportunity recently for $250 plus grading and shipping, which makes it about $275 or so. He sold out of spots VERY quickly. I'll charge that for a GUARANTEED 9.8. I'm also open to offers. (thumbs u

MarvelsProject1-ZeckWolverine.jpg

Green Goblin Sketch by Phil Jimenez (also signed by Joe Kelly and Mike McKone)

CGC 9.8 SS

Jimenez.jpg

Here's one by industry legend: Joe Sinnott

CGC 9.8 SS

Price: $100

DarkAvengers1-SinnottGoblin.jpg

CGC 9.6 SS

I originally got this for Willem Dafoe to sign at the Big Apple show, but he Celebrity Authentics pulled out of the show, so it went unsigned.

Todd Nauck Norman Osborn

CGC 9.4 SS

Also signed by Stan Lee

DarkAvengers1-NauckNorman.jpg

Green Goblin by Anthony Castrillo

CGC 9.8 SS

Price: $175

DarkAvengers1-CastrilloGoblinHead.jpg

Green Goblin by Matt Kirscht (Shiverbones)

CGC 9.8 SS

MarvelsProject1-KirschtGoblin.jpg

Spider-man by Jo Chen

CGC 9.8 SS

MarvelsProject1-ChenSpidey.jpg

Here's something I didn't expect to put up for sale, but there are a few books and pieces of art that I'd REALLY like to get my hands on, so I figured I'd put this up and see how it goes.

World War Hulk Illuminati Set

All signed and sketched by Dave Finch!

Each book features a different member of the Illuminati (Black Bolt, Mr. Fantastic, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Professor X, The Submariner)

These are all World War Hulk #1, the Diamond sketch variant. Click the links for bigger scans.

Price: $400 shipped or best offer

If these don't sell, I'm going to get 2 3-CGC frames and put them on the wall.

th_WorldWarHulk1BlackBolt.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-DrStrange.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-FinchIronMan.jpg

th_WorldWarHulk1MrFantastic.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-ProfessorX.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-FinchSubmariner.jpg

Feel Free to PM me with any offers. :)

Let's try a few clearance prices. I leave this thread open until tonight. Take 10% off the price of anything not listed in this clearance post. Offers welcome on everything. :)

David Hitchcock Green Goblin sketch

CGC 9.0 (this book would likely be a 9.8, but it's a production error that has extra staple holes in it, dropping it to a 9.0. They defects are most noticeable from the back).

This was a private sketch opportunity from Europe and I was in it for $100, so that's what I'll set the price at, but know that I'm VERY flexible on the price on this one. Send an offer (even a lowball) and see what happens. :)

Price: $100 :news:NOW $60 :o

DarkAvengers1-HitchcockGoblin.jpg

Mike Zeck Wolverine

CGC 9.8

Price: $275 :news:NOW $240 :o That's cheaper than just the sketch in the latest opportunity!

MarvelsProject1-ZeckWolverine.jpg

CGC 9.6 SS

Price: $110 :news:NOW $90 :o

Todd Nauck Norman Osborn

CGC 9.4 SS

Also signed by Stan Lee

Price: $200 :news:NOW $160 :o

DarkAvengers1-NauckNorman.jpg

World War Hulk Illuminati Set

All signed and sketched by Dave Finch!

Each book features a different member of the Illuminati (Black Bolt, Mr. Fantastic, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Professor X, The Submariner)

These are all World War Hulk #1, the Diamond sketch variant. Click the links for bigger scans.

Price: $400 shipped or best offer :news:NOW $325 SHIPPED :o

If these don't sell, I'm going to get 2 3-CGC frames and put them on the wall.

th_WorldWarHulk1BlackBolt.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-DrStrange.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-FinchIronMan.jpg

th_WorldWarHulk1MrFantastic.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-ProfessorX.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1-FinchSubmariner.jpg

Let's get a few books out there.

Detective Comics #27 1984 Oreo Reprint

CGC 9.8

If this doesn't sell, I'm going to send this to WWAnaheim to have it signed by Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, Yvonne Craig, and Lee Meriweather before having it run over by the Batmobile in the hopes of pressing it into a 9.9. :wishluck:

DetectiveComics27Reprint.jpg

:takeit:

Pls pm me your paypal addy