• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WONDER WOMAN COULD WIN THE OLYMPICS! GOLDENAGE MASTERS 14 2nd BULLETGIRL

73 posts in this topic

Tonight I'll be listing about 20 WonderWoman and Sensation comic books. These are my doubles, most of them I've had for a long time. I kept most of the ones that were harder to find, so that's pretty much what you will find here, with a few harder to find than others.

For the most part they are lower grade, and I'm asking what I paid, or in some cases a little less, so I'm not really planning on discounting them.

They will be available until 8 pm Sunday night, when whatever is not sold here, will go on Ebay.

Paypal, Checks, MO's, Cash are all fine. Shipping is at my cost. If you buy more than a few books I'll discount the shipping. I prefer sending books boxed, but I will use a flat rate envelope if that is YOUR preference. I can also ship media mail. For out of the U.S., I can send these first class or priority. First class has to be less than 4lbs.

I won't be able to mail until early next week, we are expecting really terrible weather.

I have private insurance and that is included at no charge. I don't charge for tracking.

Returns for any reason, but you must notify me within 3 days of receipt. Any returns must be made within 7 days (unless you email me and we agree that it can take longer).

:takeit: here or in a PM wins (by timestamp).

I have no problem with time payments. I require a 20% nonrefundable down payment and the payments must be completed within 3 months. You can chose your own plan but you must let me know a specific schedule and stick to it:)

Thank you!

Sensation 54 1946, 2 inch tear right edge, cover is attached but barely. Centerfold is detached, and there is a ¾ inch tear through the book at mid spine. Pages are off white, Fair/Good. $40

Features a story about a scientist who developes an “Atom Splitter” and starts to take over the U.S.

54sensation0001.jpg

54sensationb0002.jpg

DSCN9184.jpg

DSCN9186.jpg

DSCN9187.jpg

DSCN9188.jpg

Sensation #93, This is somewhere between a 2.5 and a 3.0, I'm calling it a 2.5 but it's presentable. Worst thing is a 2.5 inch split from the bottom up, tear from the top staple about 1.5 inches. When you start REALLY looking for Sensations, the ones in the 90's are the toughest, with 80's not far behind. It does look better than the grade. Cool Streak the Wonder Dog story! $50.00

sensation930001.jpg

sensation93b0001.jpg

DSCN9088.jpg

DSCN9089.jpg

Wonder Woman 6, front cover only (or most of it;) . This is THE hardest of all the Wonder Woman books to find. Pages are nice, there is a piece missing at the bottom of the first wrap. $150.00 , just for comparison, I know a 1.8 went for $450 last year.

wonderwoman60002.jpg

wonderwoman60003.jpg

wonderwoman60004.jpg

DSCN9210.jpg

Sensation 54 1946, 2 inch tear right edge, cover is attached but barely. Centerfold is detached, and there is a ¾ inch tear through the book at mid spine. Pages are off white, Fair/Good. $40

Features a story about a scientist who developes an “Atom Splitter” and starts to take over the U.S.

DSCN9186.jpg

Does that say "Bombardium"?

You got my attention.

$40 worth? Hmm.

Wonder Woman #16, Plutor's Kingdom. VG, small tear to the upper staple in the back, small chip on the pack and about 1 inch piece of tape. Pages are white to off-white and cover colors are wonderful. $180. (VG Guide is $230).

WonderWoman4160001.jpg

WonderWoman16b0001.jpg

DSCN9176.jpg

DSCN9177.jpg

DSCN9178.jpg

DSCN9179.jpg

DSCN9186.jpg

Does that say "Bombardium"?

You got my attention.

$40 worth? Hmm.

It's actually a fun story

Wonder Woman 24, The challenge of the mask, lots of bondage in this issue (but there always was in her early stories) ...The cover is attached at both staples, but there is a tear at the top staple, so it's fragile there. Some moisture staining (hence the red inside the cover), staples are dark, the pages however, are about white, tape pull as you can see on the back. Grade is Gd/ VG, and the price is $125.00

ww240001.jpg

ww24b0001.jpg

DSCN9195.jpg

DSCN9196.jpg

DSCN9197.jpg