• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Round 10

-Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Round 10  

159 members have voted

1. 1. -Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Round 10

46 posts in this topic

So far it's a tie. What happens if there's a tie?

Then it makes it easy to decide the winner - punt the two covers that are tied!

To be honest, it looks like the MIS is the winner so maybe we should just end it at this round and be done with it?

So far it's a tie. What happens if there's a tie?

Then it makes it easy to decide the winner - punt the two covers that are tied!

To be honest, it looks like the MIS is the winner so maybe we should just end it at this round and be done with it?

MIS may look like the winner, but stranger things have happened. Flash was nearly untouchable last round, now look at it. There will be one more round, be rest assured. (thumbs u

If there is a tie, and so far in this competition there have been several, I look to the previous round to see which one had the most votes against it. That one is the one to go. In fact, earlier I had to go back 2 previous rounds to find out which one was the loser.

Is that sarcasm? I love that cover!

No....I really like it. Theres a bunch of Batman/Det books from that time period I think are great. Why they are gone, I cannot say

I agree. I'm working on bolstering my Infantino Batman collection these days.

If I were rich like you ( :baiting: ), I'd be all over the GA Plastic Man too, they're so cool!

Plas is about the only comic that actually makes me laugh. I am continually surprised by Coles drawings and imagination. Heres a panel from Plas #16 to whet your appetite .....

plaspanelfrom16.jpg