• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INcredible Hulk #1 CGC NM 9.2

54 posts in this topic

Don't miss out on true collectors dream this book is not easy to come by an is only for the serious collectors. So don't let this one slips through your fingers.

This is the origianl Incredible Hulk from 1962 the very first edition don't miss out on a true collectors dream this book is not easy to come by an is only for serious collectors. So don't let this one slip through your fingers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260559602410

:insane:

Don't miss out on true collectors dream this book is not easy to come by an is only for the serious collectors. So don't let this one slips through your fingers.

This is the origianl Incredible Hulk from 1962 the very first edition don't miss out on a true collectors dream this book is not easy to come by an is only for serious collectors. So don't let this one slip through your fingers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260559602410

:insane:

I live in Detroit, Im going to ask him if I can see it in person first.

I asked for better pics and the serial #... This is what I got...

I am at work right now and my book is tucked away in my safety deposit box I don't get off work until 6:00 tonight and by the time I get off the bank will if I don't recieve a bid $1500 or more I will be relisting this book with with better pics. This my first time listing on here I am sorry about the quality of the pic. This is a original with a solid grade of 9.2 which I stand behind.

:whistle:

I asked for better pics and the serial #... This is what I got...

I am at work right now and my book is tucked away in my safety deposit box I don't get off work until 6:00 tonight and by the time I get off the bank will if I don't recieve a bid $1500 or more I will be relisting this book with with better pics. This my first time listing on here I am sorry about the quality of the pic. This is a original with a solid grade of 9.2 which I stand behind.

:whistle:

As scammers go, I think he falls somewhere between dork and morron.

Oh wow 1500$ is what he's looking for?? What a steal!!!!!

Seriously....A STEAL..because that's what he's looking to do...steal!

Seriously, people are just such losers to think people are stupid enough for fall for this. Ebay needs to watch their damn auctions!

Here's the response I got from him.

I am sorry I don't do face to face meetings with nothing this much value. I am not letting this book go for nothing less then $1500

I'm going to tell him I got 1500 and I want to meet him with the money at a local dinner