• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After 2 years of trying - I have done a Wacky Package for Topps-Image Added

145 posts in this topic

Thanks guys!

The limited versions are now sold out, the fastest sell out since series 1, and there was only 100 of those!

:(

Thanks guys!

The limited versions are now sold out, the fastest sell out since series 1, and there was only 100 of those!

I just saw this thread! :cry:

Congrats, Matt. I know you've been wanting this for a long time. ^^

Hooray they are up! Here is the image of the original art, so the outline hasn't been cut out, and the typo hasn't been fixed... :blush: (Not my fault it was on the original gag sketch!)

4383134979_9172d8dc63_o.jpg

COOL PIC!!! :applause:

Who comes up with the idea, you as the artist, or the company who produces them? My guess would be they assign the idea to you as opposed to running the risk of having you as the artist create something overly similar to other ones in the same series or in previous series.

Thanks guys!

For this one, the spoof was provided by a gag writer. They encourage artists to write gags too, I have yet to get one approved though. I'll keep trying :)

The lettering was the hardest part for me, it is so tedious. I scanned the actual bottle, manipulated it in photoshop & illustrator, then got that down on the illustration board to paint.