• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fans of Batman: Arkham Asylum - Check this out

33 posts in this topic

Yep, one of the best overall games of 2009, which is quite a huge accomplishment for a licensed property. Most comic/movie based games are total garbage.

I got the game for $35 around Christmas. Target and Wal Mart seem to sell them sometimes for around that price, which is not so bad!

The only thing I don't want to see in any future Batman AA games, is the Justice League showing up. I feel like that would take away from them.

I am waiting for the price to drop to $30 or less then I am going to grab it.

I agree... most I will EVER pay for a game is $30-$35. Very excited for when I'll be able to play this one though!

I agree... most I will EVER pay for a game is $30-$35. Very excited for when I'll be able to play this one though!

Game developers need to eat too. :sorry:

Many games are half-arsed and not worth $60. This one is.

(thumbs u Some games are worth 60 bucks....This one Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Boarderlands...I could go on....but some aint even worth the $20 bucks they become (rather quickly). Read reviews!!!! Most are pretty on target!!!

(thumbs u Some games are worth 60 bucks....This one Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Boarderlands...I could go on....but some aint even worth the $20 bucks they become (rather quickly). Read reviews!!!! Most are pretty on target!!!

I'm a teacher... we live our lives on a budget. Heck, I still don't know how I swing half of the funny books I do! doh!

I bought AA for top dollar when it came out, and I've never enjoyed a game so much. Can't wait for the second instalment. In fact I think I might go back and play it again when I've finished Assassin's Creed I & II.

I finally got a PS3 for xmas this year and I'm almost done with the first assassins creed. This game is the next up, then assassins creed II. I've heard nothing be amazing this about this game!

Same deal for me. PS3 at xmas. Assassins Creed 1, which I finished and then picked up Uncharted (AWESOME!). With work, wife, kids, etc... I don't find much time to play video games. But I bought Uncharted on a Saturday afternoon and was done with it on Monday night I think. I just couldn't put it down.

Next for me will be Arkham, then either Assassins Creed 2 or Uncharted 2.

I'm a teacher... we live our lives on a budget. Heck, I still don't know how I swing half of the funny books I do! doh!

You should become a teacher in Ontario.... it is like winning the lottery!

Next for me will be Arkham, then either Assassins Creed 2 or Uncharted 2.

Good choices. AC 2 leaves AC 1 in the dust and Uncharted 2 is my all-time favorite PS3 game, and that's saying something considering that I've owned 100+ different PS3 titles.

Also, for something different, I encourage everyone with a PS3 to check out Heavy Rain.

There are very few games I buy without reading reviews first. Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age:Origins I pre-ordered because I have no doubts about Bioware and anything they do.

I am waiting for the prices to drop on Batman and Bayonetta before I pick them up. They are getting close to my price range on eBay...so it won't be long now.

I am waiting for the prices to drop on Batman and Bayonetta before I pick them up.

Bayonetta rocks. I liked it even more than Arkham. :cloud9: