• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

check out this listing: Superman #1 Larson!

146 posts in this topic

I'm not going near it until he raises the BIN to 300K.
I will do one better and wait till it has a back cover and is worth a meelion

Any preference on what book the back cover comes from?

:news:

"Bargain" price increased to $220,000... :whee:

this after he had raised it from 100 to 150 lol

:screwy: What on earth is he thinking if he can't even sell it at his original BIN price

you're talking about a dude that wouldn't pay the $1 for shipping on an $1800 action 1 . Something tells me his mind doesn't quite work the same way most people's do. But then all I have to go on is some photographic evidence (shrug)

:screwy: What on earth is he thinking if he can't even sell it at his original BIN price

you're talking about a dude that wouldn't pay the $1 for shipping on an $1800 action 1 . Something tells me his mind doesn't quite work the same way most people's do. But then all I have to go on is some photographic evidence (shrug)

I have first hand experience.. He's a total nutjob.. not even a partial

I have first hand experience.. He's a total nutjob.. not even a partial

anyone that saw his old overstreet ads can figure that out! lol