• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I Miss This Forum Becoming Video Games - General?

49 posts in this topic

I love me some video games, but come on. Here is a picture of a comic book.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-4.jpg

Where do I plug in my joystick?

I love me some video games, but come on. Here is a picture of a comic book.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-4.jpg

I used to LOVE that game! I once got a hi-score of 1,817,224!!!

Weak score noob! I tripled that score thrice times over.

To be fair, the PS3 error thing is actually kinda important, and should be seen by as many PS3 owners as possible.

To be fair, the PS3 error thing is actually kinda important, and should be seen by as many PS3 owners as possible.

I don't own a PS3 or any video game system beyonmd my PCs, but yeah, I read the thread and very interesting and certainly worth posting about.

Yeah, I could care less about posting about video games here, but I know a lot of people here have game systems.

Also, I have video game based comics! What the hell do I do now? lol

Is my Captain N the game master #1 a video game collectible or comic collectible?

By the way, I barely have time to catch up on my comics I need to read, let alone get heavily into modern video games. That's why I set up my NES. I get bored in a few minutes.

I collect comics and video games. I don't mind one bit if people start talking about games here. I'm going to go play some 8 bit Nintendo, but first I must plug this once again.

Check this site out and watch the videos if you like old school gaming. It's one of the best things on the internet.

Angry Video Game Nerd

I'm not giving anyone the business, just having a little fun with all the VG posts lately. As for my PS3, if it weren't a blu-ray player, it would be a doorstop. :P Web of Shadows can eat my !

I'm not giving anyone the business, just having a little fun with all the VG posts lately. As for my PS3, if it weren't a blu-ray player, it would be a doorstop. :P Web of Shadows can eat my !

Go try Uncharted and Uncharted 2, or even Arkham Asylum, then come talk to me about doorstops. You're not THAT old, Sean, you can handle them. No back-down-forward-x hadoukens or shoryukens in those games, I promise.

Go try Uncharted and Uncharted 2, or even Arkham Asylum, then come talk to me about doorstops. You're not THAT old, Sean, you can handle them. No back-down-forward-x hadoukens or shoryukens in those games, I promise.

I will check out one of them. I have to play 3rd person games because the 1st person ones make me nauseated after about 5 minutes. And as you well know, I have a hate that burns like a thousand hells for button mashing combos. :mad: