• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price slash!!!Classic cover Fawcetts +file copy directly from Publisher!

39 posts in this topic

Hello to all, I will consider the other thread closed, the last few books (from the last few people who sent the payment) will be in the mail tomorrow. Had a situation where there is a new member in the family ( :) ) so sorry for the slight delay on the shippments for the last few. Anyway, I hope some of these Fawcetts can compete with some other great books I saw today on the threads...

rules are same with :takeit: gets priority and pms welcome. U.S. , Canadian buyers. Check , M/O ok, paypal fine (prefer personal to avoid extra costs for both of us). First up we have Spy Smasher # 5 with a Classic War cover. The book is complete Unrestored and grades (IMO) about a 3.0, with off-white pages. Asking here is $175

MonMar01124300EST2010-1.jpg

Next we have Whiz Comics # 18, Classic Train war cover! From the personal file copy of W. Crowley! The former publisher. It comes with a certificate. The book is flat with off-white pages. Does have about a 1 3/4 inch spine split at the top and a quarter of an inch at the bottom. The book is Unrestored! and again its a historical book so reasonable offers will be considered, but I wouldnt be surprised if there was an :takeit: here

SunFeb28230107EST2010-1.jpg

asking is $525

Next we have Whiz Comics # 18, Classic Train war cover! From the personal file copy of W. Crowley! The former publisher. It comes with a certificate. The book is flat with off-white pages. Does have about a 1 3/4 inch spine split at the top and a quarter of an inch at the bottom. The book is Unrestored! and again its a historical book so reasonable offers will be considered, but I wouldnt be surprised if there was an :takeit: here

asking is $525

Huh. I have a slabbed copy of this book that says it's the Crowley copy. I wonder if he liked it so much he had two? (shrug) Anyway, it's a great book, one of the best Whiz covers. Someone should grab this. Good luck with the sale!

Yannis, if I didn't have a nice high grade copy of this Whiz Comic I'd buy this in an second.

One of the best covers of the run as far as detail and rendering.

Yannis, if I didn't have a nice high grade copy of this Whiz Comic I'd buy this in an second.

One of the best covers of the run as far as detail and rendering.

It is a great cover. I am a huge fan of the Superman train covers - so naturally I greatly admire this cover featuring Superman's "counterpart"

Thanks. It is a cool cover. There has been interest (by a few) on this already so let's see what happens. I forgot to mention that its also a battle issue. Capt. Marvel vs. Spy Smasher!

Hello to all, I will consider the other thread closed, the last few books (from the last few people who sent the payment) will be in the mail tomorrow. Had a situation where there is a new member in the family ( :) ) so sorry for the slight delay on the shippments for the last few. Anyway, I hope some of these Fawcetts can compete with some other great books I saw today on the threads...

rules are same with :takeit: gets priority and pms welcome. U.S. , Canadian buyers. Check , M/O ok, paypal fine (prefer personal to avoid extra costs for both of us). First up we have Spy Smasher # 5 with a Classic War cover. The book is complete Unrestored and grades (IMO) about a 3.0, with off-white pages. Asking here is $175

MonMar01124300EST2010-1.jpg

slight price drop on the Spy Smasher - asking now $ 165

asking is $525

very cool cover..I've never owned a Fawcett hm

asking is $525

Not too many better Fawcetts to start with :baiting:

asking is $525

give me the fire sale price lol

asking is $525

give me the fire sale price lol

sent you a pm response... is the 18 the only one with interest? No one likes the Spy Smasher?

asking is $525

y'all just have these at the house?

LIG-566740_250x250.jpg