• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #20 CGC 8.0 off-white, war cover! THREAD CLOSED.

14 posts in this topic

Picked this up a few months ago, but I've decided to stick with my original goal of putting together a 2-18 set. Priced at exactly what I paid.

Two light vertical lines are a scanner problem, and are not on the book or CGC case. There's a crack in the holder, visible on the top right. The inner well and comic are not affected in any way.

$1500 + $10 shipping

superman20.jpg

Picked this up a few months ago, but I've decided to stick with my original goal of putting together a 2-18 set. Priced at exactly what I paid.

Two light vertical lines are a scanner problem, and are not on the book or CGC case. There's a crack in the holder, visible on the top right. The inner well and comic are not affected in any way.

$1500 + $10 shipping

superman20.jpg

so much good stuff for sale lately! :frustrated:

You need it, Alton! In my book, any Supes in the first 20 issues is a bargain at $1500 in 8.0. A war cover is a heckuva deal at that price.

They're not getting any cheaper... :baiting:

Will trade for a Conan #1 and dinner at Long Beach the next time I'm in town.

:baiting:

Tempting!

A few weeks ago, I had a great burger at the Auld Dubliner, right across the street from the LBCC. And my 2 1/2 year old was flirting big time with the waitress.

Will trade for a Conan #1 and dinner at Long Beach the next time I'm in town.

:baiting:

Tempting!

A few weeks ago, I had a great burger at the Auld Dubliner, right across the street from the LBCC. And my 2 1/2 year old was flirting big time with the waitress.

I hate it when kids can do that.

:frustrated:

You need it, Alton! In my book, any Supes in the first 20 issues is a bargain at $1500 in 8.0. A war cover is a heckuva deal at that price.

They're not getting any cheaper... :baiting:

I know, and it is a great cover, but I may have another deal in the works for another book. :wishluck: