• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Jim Lee SUPERMAN pre-orders due Feb 20th

46 posts in this topic

Shin didn't tell me you were a board member, so this reply caught me offguard a bit... As I posted above, I have PMs turned off because my time here is spotty. In the next five weeks I'll spend 22 nights on the road and forum access is limited.

You can reach me via email at lighthousecomics@satx.rr.com thumbsup2.gif

You suck

Shin didn't tell me you were a board member, so this reply caught me offguard a bit... As I posted above, I have PMs turned off because my time here is spotty. In the next five weeks I'll spend 22 nights on the road and forum access is limited.

You suck

Precious and few...

You suck

Precious and few...

gossip.gif

You suck

Precious and few...

gossip.gif

You're just mad I set my email filter to reject anything with "666" in the title. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You suck

Precious and few...

gossip.gif

You're just mad I set my email filter to reject anything with "666" in the title. 893naughty-thumb.gif

confused.gif

He's scheduled to be shipping off to Iraq in July I think... All I can say is good luck, man. That is DEFINITELY not a good situation to be in. (I know someone whose son spent a tour there and fortunately, they came back safely. Career military doctor.)

Thx Lighthouse for the trades.