• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which board member made the cover of this magazine? Now with 2nd Issue!

159 posts in this topic

???

I'm a lost cause guys, thanks for trying lol

:whistle:

doh!

geebus, i'm freaking out of it today

Sorry, forgot to say, "Please follow the arrows to enlightenment."

:baiting:

lol sorry guys im a re-re today

(tsk) According to our esteemed Governor you aren't allowed to use such terms in Massachusetts anymore.

I was taught not to say that word, so I use re-re instead... don't like it? don't read it :baiting:

OK, call me the blonde now because I need to know what "re-re" is ScratchHead.gif

???

doh!

(tsk) According to our esteemed Governor you aren't allowed to use such terms in Massachusetts anymore.

I was taught not to say that word, so I use re-re instead... don't like it? don't read it :baiting:

OK, call me the blonde now because I need to know what "re-re" is ScratchHead.gif

retarded

???

doh!

You aint the only one, that's exactly what i was going to say....but i'm bald... so i didn't. :whistle:

???

doh!

:slapfight:

Ya she lives with me so you can imagine it hit her the hardest when they banned the word from use! lol

I have heard that all over WAAF in the morning on my way to work. Massachusetts needs to worry about real problems lol

I didn't even know that the word was banned until Dan just told be like 15 minutes ago

See, and I bet you thought I was just messing with you.

:headbang: AAF

I didn't even know that the word was banned until Dan just told be like 15 minutes ago

I thought you were for a second and then I told dan and he corrected me.... :sorry:

I thought you were for a second and then I told dan and he corrected me.... :sorry:

:foryou:

This is the first time I've heard a state banning the r-word

I'm laughing so hard that my asthma is about to attack!

Well...., at least you didn't wet your pants....., that we know......., :blush:

The magazine cover is a sort of sequel to an earlier JC In the Basement animation. Maybe somebody could post that classic, I can't find it at the moment.

That was a classic!

The magazine cover is a sort of sequel to an earlier JC In the Basement animation.

While not up there with the classic "greggy animations", it was still pretty good. And like I said before, it's kind of an honor to be the subject of a Flee parody. :acclaim: