• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which board member made the cover of this magazine? Now with 2nd Issue!

159 posts in this topic

The magazine cover is a sort of sequel to an earlier JC In the Basement animation. Maybe somebody could post that classic, I can't find it at the moment.

Plus, the office animation is classic as well. It's like this completes the trilogy.

i think its ridiculous that they can ban a word... why not do that with the ominous C word?

A State (or the Feds) can't ban a word from general use by the public. It violates the First Amendment of the Constitution. So go ahead and say "person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point" all you want. If the Mass. police arrest you, contact this guy.

i think its ridiculous that they can ban a word... why not do that with the ominous C word?

A State (or the Feds) can't ban a word from general use by the public. It violates the First Amendment of the Constitution. So go ahead and say "person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point" all you want. If the Mass. police arrest you, contact this guy.

Oooooh, Sean, prior restraint. Law school flashbacks to the "F the Draft" case . . .

Another fringe attempt to fear monger us into thinking our rights are recently and aggressively being taken away. Kinda like the response to people afraid of the census. You can't "ban" a word.

The magazine cover is a sort of sequel to an earlier JC In the Basement animation. Maybe somebody could post that classic, I can't find it at the moment.

Plus, the office animation is classic as well. It's like this completes the trilogy.

thanosoffice1.gif

gif courtesy of flee marquette

The black eyed peas had to change the name of one of their songs. The song "Lets get it started", originally was "Lets get retarded".