• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: BCE Magazine-sized Mylars (2mil "Arklites") -- 50-count pack (new) -- $18

4 posts in this topic

Hey all...I just got these in from Bill Cole today: a 50-count pack of their heavier weight 2-mil Mylar Arklites for magazines. (I use them exclusively for my Bronze Age magazines, so I hope it's okay to list them here...! :) )

Unfortunately, I entered the wrong sku in my order, and bought the wrong item (I prefer the 1-mil Arklites, which fit better in my old magazine boxes). These will fit, but they're a bit...snug (see my thread in General for an explanation).

These are brand-new, unused 2-mil Mylars with a 1-1/2" flap (well, 49 of them are brand new...I used one of them on a copy of Monsters Unleashed--as seen in the pic--before I figured out that I'd screwed up -- the one I used is included; the magazine is not).

I paid $26 shipped for these; don't feel like hassling with a return, so they're offered here for...

$20 shipped in the US.

$18 shipped in the US

mylar1.jpg

mylar2.jpg