• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

Despite the expensive membership fee, I'd love to join. Here's my application form...

9817656213_567eedaf51_c.jpg

Currently in with CGC for grading, should know in the next day or so. :wishluck:

and then... :popcorn:

...just arrived back today :banana::whee::banana:

10484934185_7fb25f62a4_b.jpg

Nice :applause:

I'm late to the party, but here's my membership application. I'm planning on getting this slabbed soon, then selling.

The consensus on PGM seemed to be 9.2. I'm crossing my fingers for something even better from CGC, because I'm allowed to dream, damn it. Click either image for mega high-res scans.

<a  href=Hulk181F_zps006ab08a.jpg' alt='Hulk181F_

Hulk181B_zpsc5d572c8.jpg

Where are you guys finding these stunners at???

I've had mine stored nicely since I was a kid, avidly collecting in the 70s. I've only recently reexamined my collection (my daughter has gotten into comics, rekindling my interest). If memory recalls, wasn't No. 180 considered the more valuable issue decades ago?

I recently sent in my (long time owned) raw copy to CGC . It's definitely the best copy I ever had, (owned/sold 10+ copies from 7.0 - 9.4 )

In fact I thought it had an outside chance at 9.8, but very happy with the 9.6 :cloud9:

klx9.jpg

(worship)

Nice book!