• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Practically All Items for SALE!

10 posts in this topic

Almost everything in my CAF gallery (comic related) is up for sale! This includes many high quality items previously not availiable! Check in each artist's folder as I don't have them in the FORE SALE folder.

Not looking for trades, sorry! :foryou:

Artists include:

David Finch (New Avengers Splashes and Spreads)

Steve McNiven (Best New Avengers Splashes)

Oliver Coipel House of M Splash

Paul Smith and Dave Cockrum Uncanny X-Men pages

Some of the Best Aaron Lopresti Ms. Marvel Splashes Available along with the ONLY cover Lopresti did for the Ms. Marvel series (Zombie Alternate)

Early Rob De La Torres Ms. Marvels

Killer Ms. Marvel splashes by Adriana Melo

Ed Benes Superman Splash of Lois Lane

Some quality Splashes from Infinite Crisis by Ivan Ries and Phil Jimenez

Various X-23 pages by Billy Tan, Mike Choi, Sean Chen and Alan Davis

Act fast as many have expressed interest for awhile. I'll also offer free shipping in the USA (conditions apply)

MAJOR SALE!!!

Are you getting out of the hobby entirely, or do you plan on hanging onto some of your art?

Shifting over to Vintage Illustration Art (Which is my true passion). If I survive the next Heritage auction, I may have a few pages left.

Pages on ebay

Many pages still at very affordable prices so far. No reserve auctions for Alan Davis Uncanny X-men page, early X-23 apperance by Sean Chen, Adrianna Melo & Mariah Benes Ms. Marvel Splash, Aaron Lopresti Ms. Marvel Double Page Splash and others!

Thanks for looking!