• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ADI GRANOV (WIZORD WORLD) TORONTO COMIC CON!

16 posts in this topic

Will anybody be going there? I know the CGC program is completely changed now, does anybody know if I could get Adi Granov to sketch and sign anything? I hope somebody can help. http://www.wizardworld.com/elduadigrcas.html

- Is this to small a show to get something witnessed and slabbed?

Thanks.

Lloyd

Aside from Adi Granov, maybe Phil Jemenez and that's about it. In my opinion, aside from those guys, there isn't a whole lot else that is a priority. Aside from Gail Simone, alot of the other comic-related guests scheduled to be at the show are local to Toronto

Paradise Comics will be the facilitator for the show. As far as I know they will be only doing Dale Keown. You might want to get in contact with them to see if they will do anyone else.

CGC Signature Series - Events

As far as Dale Keown goes, I think that is for signatures only. I contacted them a while back about getting a sketch and was told no.

Since I will most likely be doing the sig stuff for Pete, I am fairly certain he is accepting for all comic creators.

Ditto!

I find it incredibly UNLIKELY that CGC would only be accepting submissions from one creator at a 3-day comicon :screwy: .. that's a lot of weight to put on one guys shoulders.

With that being said, contact Paradise Comics and I'm sure people such as Alex and myself will be able to lend a hand... better hurry up though, the show is getting closer.

** I believe the reason why the CGC SS Calendar Event specifically refers to Dale Keown is probably because he has the highest demand for sigs at this particular show **