• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Dan Aykroyd Signature Series Oppurtunity

203 posts in this topic

Back on track, which books got signed? Were they all the new Ghostbuster books and the old SNL books, or were there any others?
'

From what Kris had mentioned the ones for this opportunity were all Ghostbuster books.

Just to make light of this...

Conversation on the boards between Kris and Anthony right now

Kris: You are ignoring this user

Pirate: You are ignoring this user

Oh Jon I am not posting for Anthony's benefit. I am posting for my benefit and the benefit of others. It is actually quite therapeutic. Honestly I think that everybody who has a problem with Anthony should put him on their ignore list. After a while he would probably go away because nobody is talking to him. I mean we don't really need him as a facilitator because there are plenty of facilitators. I know I wouldn't want him as a CAW. So honestly there is no reason to talk to him unless you are his friend. I don't really see how the man could have any friends with his negative attitude.

and here is where I would disagree totally.

There are very few if any other witnesses I would trust implicitly with my books and making sure they are not only signed, but cared for and returned properly within a small time frame.

I would also take him as a CAW anytime also. He has always gotten the job done and will continue. Anyone can say what they want about him on the boards, but if you have ever met Anthony in person, totally great guy and a great witness.

Yeah he is great in person. But did you ever think it was because he didn't want to start a physical confrontation ( I am not saying I would start a physical confrontation just somebody he pisses off could). As for getting books done he is OK. Now Facilitators of formers that I trust that list is pretty long. Lets see

Kevin Boyd, Jon Jespersen, Chandler Rice, Danny Hernandez, Tiziano Desantis, Joel Elad, Jesse Campbell, Danny Partouche, Brian Kondravy(Chainnball), Steve Frusiante (Evil Ash), Rich Henn. All these guys are pretty good at getting stuff signed and keeping it in the same condition it was given to them. In fact I would even go so far as to say they do a really good job. Oh and I obviously trust myself and a facilitator/CAW but some might say I am biased.

So why would anybody need to use his services. Oh because he represents Mark Kidwell and is somehow friends with Robert Kirkman. Well you better think of a better reason than that because it is alittle weak.

You got it all figured out. Can't wait to see you in Chicago since I'm sure a former of your stature is in such high demand that you will get flown in first class to get books signed or come by yourself with your 200+ subs. This show is pretty big and you do have tons of customers and will get kickass books done, so you must have PM's galore.. Well looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks, we can grab a beer.

Yeah he is great in person. But did you ever think it was because he didn't want to start a physical confrontation ( I am not saying I would start a physical confrontation just somebody he pisses off could). As for getting books done he is OK. Now Facilitators of formers that I trust that list is pretty long. Lets see

Kevin Boyd, Jon Jespersen, Chandler Rice, Danny Hernandez, Tiziano Desantis, Joel Elad, Jesse Campbell, Danny Partouche, Brian Kondravy(Chainnball), Steve Frusiante (Evil Ash), Rich Henn. All these guys are pretty good at getting stuff signed and keeping it in the same condition it was given to them. In fact I would even go so far as to say they do a really good job. Oh and I obviously trust myself and a facilitator/CAW but some might say I am biased.

So why would anybody need to use his services. Oh because he represents Mark Kidwell and is somehow friends with Robert Kirkman. Well you better think of a better reason than that because it is alittle weak.

Well not to get into it (but I am)

There is much more to get SS then just getting signatures, like...

getting the correct books back to customers

making sure that everything promised is taken care of

making sure that books are not lagging for months within CGCs vault

I can tell you, not one person can say that Anthony has messed up on their items or put them in a spot.

So, you guys might go after each other once in awhile, but right now you are verging on libel by speaking to his incompentences that are unfounded.

and really, you both are good guys...

I dont even remember how this started anyways lol

it was you patch.

You make fun of Kris, I laugh, Kris goes after me, rinse and repeat.

You got it all figured out. Can't wait to see you in Chicago since I'm sure a former of your stature is in such high demand that you will get flown in first class to get books signed or come by yourself with your 200+ subs. This show is pretty big and you do have tons of customers and will get kickass books done, so you must have PM's galore.. Well looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks, we can grab a beer.

What was that anthony I couldn't read what you said. I hope it wasn't about be since I want your acceptance so bad. lol You truly don't no when to just stop posting do you. Please don't respond because I still have you on ignore.

you can read the post when you quote it douchenozzle (fun word)

this thread is getting craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy, someone has to say it, HUG IT OUT

It's fun watching meltdowns.

Let's see if Kris quotes this to read it :gossip:

Well not to get into it (but I am)

There is much more to get SS then just getting signatures, like...

getting the correct books back to customers

making sure that everything promised is taken care of

making sure that books are not lagging for months within CGCs vault

I can tell you, not one person can say that Anthony has messed up on their items or put them in a spot.

So, you guys might go after each other once in awhile, but right now you are verging on libel by speaking to his incompentences that are unfounded.

Jon I am not saying Anthony is INCOMPETENT. I am sure he is perfectly COMPETENT. That is not why I am saying there is no reason to use his. I am saying there is no reason to use him, because he is a DOUCHENOZZLE. All the witnesses I mentioned a courteous and relatively prompt with responses. They do their best to do what is asked of them and the books are always returned. Sure Anthony gets the books signed and sure they get returned but he is a DOUCHENOZZLE and there is just something wrong with that.

When are you flying in for Chicago?

Jon, now there is going to be a debate on which is micheal and which is dwight lol

I will need someone to say as I don't watch the office.

Whata heck is going on here...

argument over who's getting the 9.8 spanish edition Spidey #1 SS.

If by Spanish, you mean Mexican, by 9.8, you mean 9.0, and by #1, you really mean 500...then I am the only one here that currently owns one.. :)

95147.jpg.a4372e2bc0395f788943c9c34b4422cd.jpg