• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1

32 posts in this topic

8.5/9.0

(thumbs u

Am I missing something (shrug) I see 9 spine ticks,and that denotes an 8.5/9.0 grade? I stand corrected,could have sworn it was an 8.0 at best.Just goes to show I probably won't do well in the grading game. :tonofbricks:

Am I missing something (shrug) I see 9 spine ticks,and that denotes an 8.5/9.0 grade? I stand corrected,could have sworn it was an 8.0 at best.Just goes to show I probably won't do well in the grading game. :tonofbricks:

I tend to agree with your original grade 8.0 . a very nice book thats for sure!

I think all those color breaks on the spine keep it from grading any higher..Also I see something going on the bottom front cover.Some kind of crescent crease with maybe a slight itsy bitsy tear? (shrug) Could be the scan ...

Still all in all a SWEET book..

This is the story from the original owner.

I heard about the book through a friend who owned a comic book store here in vegas he told me about tmnt book. right away I called my father up who lived in Brooklyn ny and told him to get me a copy. He did one better my father went down to this comic store by time square and told me I got your book and guess what it's autographed. I had him send it to me and it's been in my collection since then.