• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRON MAN appreciation thread!

186 posts in this topic

tos39leelieber.jpg

DSC00338-1.jpg

Here is my latest edition. Thanks Mike!! :)

I believe this is the only CGC to ever be signed by Larry Lieber (I didn't know this, but he's actually Stan Lee's brother).

Check out the cool picture of Stan Lee signing the book, I'm very happy with this one.

tos39leelieber.jpg

DSC00338-1.jpg

Here is my latest edition. Thanks Mike!! :)

I believe this is the only CGC to ever be signed by Larry Lieber (I didn't know this, but he's actually Stan Lee's brother).

Check out the cool picture of Stan Lee signing the book, I'm very happy with this one.

Glad it's going to a good home! In my opinion Larry doesn't get the full acclaim that he deserves. Scripting the original Iron Man and Thor, doing the Spider-man comic strip for many many years with his big bro Stan The Man and so much more..

I agree, it's crazy! Iron Man and Thor are two of Marvel's greatest creations!! :D

I know I already shared it with you Lloyd but here is a link to really good interview of Larry Lieber conducted by Roy Thomas in case anyone else is interested. It gives you a really good sense of how he and Stan Worked together and how Larry came up with the details of Thor and Iron Man..

http://www.twomorrows.com/alterego/articles/02lieber.html

It's definitely worth a read guys. Really interesting interview.

I agree, it's crazy! Iron Man and Thor are two of Marvel's greatest creations!! :D

I know I already shared it with you Lloyd but here is a link to really good interview of Larry Lieber conducted by Roy Thomas in case anyone else is interested. It gives you a really good sense of how he and Stan Worked together and how Larry came up with the details of Thor and Iron Man..

http://www.twomorrows.com/alterego/articles/02lieber.html