• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your OFF-WHITE TO WHITE and WHITE Pagers!

561 posts in this topic

my low grade but the Mass pedigree always gets me.

6cf22124.jpg

a73d4a78.jpg

Neal has to be one of the best Batman artist out there. Also his horror stuff is amazing.

I heard he had to almost beg Infantino to do the Batman books before he started his run. Did he ink these as well? The inking is also amazing on these covers.

Awesome books Dover. Very nice! I'd like to start a Deadman run in 9.4 at some point. I have them all raw in mid to upper grades but not worthy of getting graded, but great to read. (thumbs u

Think this thread would have been better if it was only white paged books and all Silver Aged books.

We have discussed in this thread that off-white to white and white pager books exhibits bold, newsstand-fresh colors and early bronze is okay.

That's a really cool Christmas cover. Great grade and stunning PQ for a early 1960's DC book. :applause:

Even if it's only a lowly OW / W? ;)

Seriously, thanks. It's one of my favorite covers. Never thought I'd own one this nice.