• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your OFF-WHITE TO WHITE and WHITE Pagers!

561 posts in this topic

I am all about the page quality, so I really appreciate this thread.....Here's a few of my gems !

I haven't scanned the Superman 76 in the CGC holder yet, but it's a 6.5 ow-white pages !

S7302910-1.jpg[/img]

supe76.jpg[/img]

2071528height-1.jpg[/img]

det371.jpg[/img]

Nice group of DC's. We all appreciate seeing them. :applause:

White pages and the colors on these copies are really nice too. The Lassie is a favorite cover of mine!

Gorgeous Edgar Church copies. :applause:

I don't have many of these in my collection but I really appreciate the ones I do have! :cloud9:

White pages and the colors on these copies are really nice too. The Lassie is a favorite cover of mine!

Gorgeous Edgar Church copies. :applause:

I don't have many of these in my collection but I really appreciate the ones I do have! :cloud9:

Thank you for sharing. :hi:

EDIT: Ooops! I didn't see I was in the Silver thread. doh! Hope these are still welcome! :foryou:

Ooops on me too! But it's okay...