• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Zombie

50 posts in this topic

Anybody going to be checking this out? It sounds interesting, but the pop art feel of it is putting me off a little. I'll pick it up and give it a chance anyway.

Gwen Dylan is a gravedigger in an eco-friendly cemetery…and a zombie detective. Once a month, she has to eat a human brain - both to keep from going all 'Night of the Living Dead,' and to keep her own memories intact. As a result, Gwen's mind is crowded with the dead person's thoughts. And lately, she feels compelled to fulfill their final requests. Torn between a mysterious mummy and a dashing young monster-hunter, Gwen is set for adventures beyond imagination! A were-terrier, a swinging '60s ghost and a pack of paintball blasting vampires complete the cast of I, ZOMBIE. Written by World Fantasy Award finalist Chris Roberson (CINDERELLA: FROM FABLETOWN WITH LOVE) with art by Eisner Award-winning superstar artist Michael Allred (X-Statix, Madman), I, ZOMBIE is a monster of a tale with razor-sharp prose and powerful pop artistry

tumblr_kve1tbj1cp1qztyuko1_500.jpg

Just ordered my copy :whee:

Yes you did, weird actually as the 1st 3 orders of the day when I got in all had I Zombie in ?

Just got the Liberty comics #2 back in as well with the Choker 1st Appearance.

Both regulars covers & the Jim Lee incentive. You want any?

How much for the three Matt?