• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Zombie

50 posts in this topic

DCBS is a pre-order shop. So you'd probably want to order your entire month's worth of comics to make it worth your while.

I'm not sure what their shipping is to Canada, but for the US, it's a flat $5.95 for monthly shipping.

DCBS is a pre-order shop. So you'd probably want to order your entire month's worth of comics to make it worth your while.

I'm not sure what their shipping is to Canada, but for the US, it's a flat $5.95 for monthly shipping.

Thanks. I will check the web site re cost of Canadian shipping. It is the pre screening that may make it worthwhile,

Eating brains and knowing their thoughts? Sounds like a bit of a rip of Chew.

I'll wait to see if people like this and then get the trade.

That Darwyn Cooke cover is pretty sweet though.

Anybody up for another hot modern treasure hunt from Jerel?

I, Zombie had a preview in last Halloween's "House of Mystery Annual #1" :o .

hm I may have to hunt that down :wishluck:

I don't read HoM on a regular basis, but I bought the annual - it was a good read overall, and the I Zombie story sold me on the series.

I checked a couple weeks back. There were plenty of 'em out there, on eBay or mycomicshop.com, etc. Shouldn't be too hard to find 'em. Of course, finding minty fresh copies might be another thing entirely.

I checked a couple weeks back. There were plenty of 'em out there, on eBay or mycomicshop.com, etc. Shouldn't be too hard to find 'em. Of course, finding minty fresh copies might be another thing entirely.

Yup, a fairly respectable print run of 11,127 copies, I believe more than the regular issue for that month too.

Yup, a fairly respectable print run of 11,127 copies, I believe more than the regular issue for that month too.

I've been debating ordering a few copies for months now, actually. I've always kept my distance, thinking that it won't be a hot find because of print run or desirability.

Of course, with my luck, not buying it only means it'll be the most collectible comic from 2009.

hm. So I got around to reading this last night...

was a little underwhelmed, actually.

Of course it looked great, but the story felt almost a little too... juvenile or something. Felt like it was trying to be early seasons of Buffy, but it came off ham-fisted instead of awkwardly funny.

The "threat" never seemed particularly sinister, and that sub-plot felt thin.

I'm still probably in for the first two arcs, cuz I like the idea and the art, but it's going to have to step it up to become a must-read.

Hopefully Frankencastle will show up next arc to lead our group of monsters to safety.

Two months ago, I pre-ordered three copies from an ebay seller but it's no longer listed in my purchased items. I hate people who advertise what they can't offer.

Update: my books arrived this week. Apparently the preorder was so old it fell off my recently purchased list. I can't even leave feedback. well thanks Hall of Heroes wherever you are!