• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott Secret Six Issues 12-14 Pages For Sale – Update!

2 posts in this topic

Nicola recently sent me a batch of pages from Secret Six #12-14 and I’ve uploaded scans of the pages available for sale from those issues to my comicartshop which is located here -

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Please note that all the pages from those issues featuring Wonder Woman were snapped up very quickly before I could advertise their sale while others were put on hold last night. However, I hope that there is a page which appeals to you from those which I have uploaded!

As always, a 10% discount applies where 2 or more pages are purchased. Payment can be made to my Paypal account at roydster@yahoo.com All artwork will be shipped flat, packed in sealable plastic bags and securely taped between two ½ inch thick sheets of foam core board. Postage rates will be provided once the artwork is ready to send.

If you have any queries, please e-mail me at roydster@yahoo.com Best,

Royd