• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARCHIE COMICS #50

6 posts in this topic

Who doesn't want this book?

This is a super nice clean glossy copy of this book. I looked for a copy for 4 years before I found this one and wouldn't you know it, it's suddenly become my undercopy already. Since I'm not a hoarder I'm turning this one loose.

Grade on this one is a solid 4.0 with really bright white pages. Besides the obvious defects you can see in the scans the number one thing is that the centerfold is loose. It's without a doubt the original centerfold as there is a piece of the paper stuck up under the staple that perfectly matches. What does it matter though because who buys this book for anything but the cover? (thumbs u

Staples are clean, cover is definitely not going anywhere although there are some tears at the staples. Just a nice clean copy! :cloud9:

Price for this beauty includes shipping via Priority mail insured and is $95

Paypal preferred but all forms of spendable moola accepted. International buyers welcome and I'll split the shipping with you.

Mar05_01.jpg

Mar05_02.jpg

Thanks for looking! :whee:

Did you win the one on ebay last night? I was the underbidder with a half-hearted bid. Would have bid double if not for the dust shadow.

Bruce

I did win it. I think this one presents way better then that one but the technical grade is better on the other one. I'll probably keep looking to upgrade which I don't do on too many books.

I snipe was set for nearly double what I won it for. :shy:

Thanks for the pick-up!