• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Raising Money for Mega-Con" Sale. High grade Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc.

132 posts in this topic

it'll be more like 10pm.
:cry:

Just one of those days. Sorry. :foryou:

Chances are 50/50 that I'll get more then a handful of books up tonight, and I'll have to finish the rest tomorrow morning.

:gossip: ....you need to read Forum Sales Guidelines Rule # 5764....."sales thread start times that are not adhered to will result in an immediate 1 day suspension". GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

What did I miss? How many books have sold? :popcorn:

1 comic, and should be 26 posts including this one :grin: Lots of traffic, just not much action.

Real sorry for everyone who has waited, but its just not going to happen tonight.

I'll post books at some point tomorrow morning. :wishluck:

To atone, first three people who buy something either get free shipping (if within the US), or a $10 credit towards the cost of their shipping (if from UK or Canada). :foryou:

Not a problem....youngun's ALWAYS come first. GOD BLESS...

What did I miss? How many books have sold? :popcorn:

1 comic, and should be 26 posts including this one :grin: Lots of traffic, just not much action.

Real sorry for everyone who has waited, but its just not going to happen tonight.

I'll post books at some point tomorrow morning. :wishluck:

To atone, first three people who buy something either get free shipping (if within the US), or a $10 credit towards the cost of their shipping (if from UK or Canada). :foryou:

Post your damned DC war already. :baiting:

Tomorrow's fine. (thumbs u

it'll be more like 10pm.
:cry:

Just one of those days. Sorry. :foryou:

Chances are 50/50 that I'll get more then a handful of books up tonight, and I'll have to finish the rest tomorrow morning.

:gossip: ....you need to read Forum Sales Guidelines Rule # 5764....."sales thread start times that are not adhered to will result in an immediate 1 day suspension". GOD BLESS...

..actually the sales thread started 8 1/2 hours early with the first book posted and sold at 11:30 this morning.... :baiting:

:hi: hi jimbo

Okay, so how about a few books until I can put them all up later today?

My offer from last night still applies: Free Shipping to the first three people who buy at posted prices (insurance is on you though). UK and Canadian buyers get a $10 credit toward their shipping costs.

So, let's put up 10-12 books this morning and see what happens....