• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's post those deuces (#2s).....

129 posts in this topic

C'mon, Boardies, post your #2s...probably the most overlooked keys around. Number ones get all the "posting coverage" and 2s are many times overlooked. For example Spidey #2 is a gorgeous HTF key with blazing reds, GL #2 has a gorgeous cover, FF2 has bright yellows vs. the Skrulls, etc, etc.

One of my fave is JLA #2 with P & Ps (Pinks & Purples) and the giant claw...a classic ultra key (overshadowed by BB 28-30 & JLA 1) !!

It'll be interesting to see who has the HIGHEST graded SA deuce...

Well, I can't start this thread as I'm deuce poor...so post away! (thumbs u

This is the deuce for the Silver Age Flash series and scarce in OSPG. Not the highest graded, but possibly the only WHITE pager.

Rich,

Qualifies as a deuce in my book.

Scan ??

This is the deuce for the Silver Age Flash series and scarce in OSPG. Not the highest graded, but possibly the only WHITE pager.

DC-260-75B0C21201.jpg

My fave SA cover. Period.

I figured I could start a thread like this and PM books that I want to BUY... :devil:

Cheater ! That's number 1... (tsk)

fixed it.

Can't see it getting much better than the AV #2 with ultra PQ.

I see what I've been missing just concentrating on the #1 keys !

:cry:

DC-260-75B0C21201.jpg

My fave SA cover. Period.

I figured I could start a thread like this and PM books that I want to BUY... :devil:

I'll keep you in mind my friend. :hi: